Abdulaziz Ali Banawi PhD, MSc, BPA, LEED GA, USGBC Faculty Member
- Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering – Construction Management and Sustainability University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- Department Head, Architectural Engineering, King Abdulaziz University
- h-index 22, i10-index 52 on google scholar (email@example.com)
- Secure a total fund of SR 500,000 in total
- Daylight LEED consultant of Broadway Block project at Los Anglos, CA - USA
- Establish the department of Architectural Engineering (AE) at the college of engineering, Rabigh Campus, King Abdulaziz University
- Outline and design the curriculum of Architectural Engineering program at King Abdulaziz University.
- Faculty member of US Green Building Council - since 2016. Washington DC, USA
- Building Performance Analysts by Autodesk
- Autodesk Education Expert
- Co-Founder of TSS Architects in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Founder of Advanced Building Solutions House of Experts at King Abdulaziz University.